I also finally quilted and added the binding to my purple "stacks" quilt from last year. When I used up all my pre-cut purple 2.5 x 4.5 pieces, I used pink rectangles rather than cut more purple. All those pre-cut pieces had been languishing in my sewing room and it is great to be able to actually close the box now.
My guild has a very active comfort quilt program and both of these quilts will be donated.
8 comments:
The crumbs and pinwheels make a great quilt combo. And I really love your stacks!!!! Welcome back to the RSC!
I love what you've done, alternating a crumb with a pinwheel, these are both so pretty and so nice to finish things up.
So glad that your scrap bin is slimming down. Always nice to find ways to put the odds and ends to good use.
What wonderful quilts. They certainly will be appreciated. Welcome back.
Those are lovely comfort quilts. I'll look forward to your posts :)
What a great use of your scraps! Those quilts are wonderful.
LOVE your use of PURPLE (and that you added pink when you ran out of purple!!!) Thanks for linking up so that we could see your projects.
Wow, you did take a long break. Welcome back! Your projects are beautiful. I love the pink and purple together. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment