Friday, August 1, 2008

Round Robin Done


After thinking about many ideas and trying out several, I finally finished a spring fling round robin center that I like. It seems both easier and more difficult to have a recipient with very few preferences - I hope she likes what I came up with and I hope my center inspires the next 3 quilters! The photo just shows a peek of the whole center block.

I have also been finishing up some tops for Project Linus quits. I get together on Wednesdays with a great group of ladies, and we add fleece backings and then tie the quilts for local children in need. They have a wonderful stash of donated fabrics, so when I want to try out a new pattern I can whip up a top and bring it in to finish it there. It's so fun to be inspired by fabrics I find there and then know the quilt will go to a good cause.

No comments: