
I've finally made some decisions about my additions to the lovely center square I received for the SFRR swap. I must have pulled out dozens of fabrics to give them a try, but I've come up with something I like and I hope the recipient does as well!

While sifting through my fabrics in my sewing room, I found a bag of 30's scraps from a quilt I made several years ago. I decided to make a few maverick stars with the triangles and crumb blocks with the other pieces and I like what I ended up with. I might just keep it this size for a small runner, or perhaps I'll add some more if I have another inspiration.
3 comments:
Both of those are beautiful!
Very pretty quilt, love 30's prints. Those 9 patch stars turned out so nice,(love the quilting) I like bonnie's quiltville site too, and have tried the maverick stars, they are fun!
Love those 30's crumb blocks! That's something I've not seen before. They look very happy and cheerful. I love the wonky stars too. This is gonna be a good one!
Post a Comment