Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hands2Help Finishes

I'm packing up my finishes for Hands2Help this week.



This scrappy quilt is going to Emily at Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo. I hope the bright colors give someone cheer who is going through a difficult time. 



These four baby quilts are going to Little Lambs Foundation for children going into foster care. It is so fun to sew with bright colors and novelty fabrics and panels, and I hope these quilts are snuggled and loved by their recipients.

I put simple handwritten labels on all the quilts.



After calculating the cost for postage, I decided these other 13 quilts I have finished up during this time of home quarantine will be donated locally. My guild has an active comfort quilt program, and when we reconvene, I'm sure they will find good homes.

5 comments:

Ramona said...

Beautiful finishes for such great causes. You have made good use of your isolation time.

Rose said...

What a great contribution!!

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a generous quilter you are to quilt up SEW much love for Hands2Help!!

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

I love that Sarah has this challenge every year. I love that quilters are some of the nicest and generous people. Your lovely finishes will definitely keep a precious body warm!

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful quilts for great causes! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!